Saturday, July 2, 2016

Announcing my Summer Reprise Series

Summer Reprise Series

For the next ten weeks, July 5 à September 6, I’ll be following the lead of television networks. That’s right, it’s time for summer re-runs. Each of these posts will be posted on a Tuesday. Unlike my now normal posting pattern of one writing blog every other week, this series runs ten consecutive weeks.

I’ll be going back through the archives and pulling up posts that I’ve used in the past two and one-half years of A Day in the Life of a Science Fiction Writer.

I provide the actual date of original posting. All of these reprise posts have been edited/amended and updated with thoughts and reality checks I’ve experienced since they were first posted.


If you’re a new reader of my blog, I hope these reprise-versions inspire you to peruse the archives themselves. If you’re a veteran reader, I hope these help reinforce what you remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment