HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS
My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I invite you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.
On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider and compare with your thoughts.
These questions were discussed in my Life Group yesterday. Take time to reflect on them. I'll post thoughts from the class discussion on Wednesday.
- What is impossible? Why is it impossible?
- What are characteristics that make it impossible to be brought back to repentance?
- If “God is not willing that any should perish,” what’s up with vv4-6a?
- What does v6b mean? How did they do that?
- How/Why would you fall away from the list in these verses?
- Verses 7-8 present a not so subtle analogy of what?
Note: We ended up lumping questions 3, 4, and 5 together when we discussed these.
We Got This Far This Week
If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at
Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com
I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!